Honey and Aloe Vera are excellent food supplements, due to the many nutrients they contain. Honey has been used for many years in home remedies to treat different ailments. In addition, Aloe Vera Drinking Gel Concentrate, organically grown, has proven itself to be a silent healer for thousand of years to maintain & regain good health. Thus Bettalife combined the health benefits of Honey (10%) and Aloe Vera (90%), which are cold pressed produced, in its Aloe Vera Drinking Gel Concentrate with Pure Honey formulation.
In fact Honey was used as a traditional ayurvedic medicine for thousand of years, where it was thought to be effective at treating material imbalances in the body. In pre-Ancient Egyptian times, honey was used topically to treat wounds. The ancient Greeks believed that consuming honey could help you live longer. Honey is also known to have antioxidant, antimicrobial and soothing effects. It is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium chlorine, potassium, magnesium.
The slightly acidic pH level of honey (between 3.2 and 4.5) is what helps prevent the growth of bacteria, while its antioxidant constituents cleans up free radicals
- Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which may help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart diseases
- Helps to relieve pain and swelling and promote healing
- Cleanses the gut & colon & reduces inflammations
- Good for gum health, throat infection & cough
- Promotes a balance of healthy intestinal flora & arrest diarrhea
- Reduce digestive disorders & stomach upsets
- Aids in minimizing allergies, scaly skin conditions & bowel disorders
- Speed up healing process of burns, scalds and sunburn
Recommended dosage: Adults, 50 – 100ml daily, Children (2 – 12 years) 25ml daily before food. Drink straight or mixed with your favourite juice
Note: This dosage is fr general daily maintenace. However for people with health challenges, do double the dosage as our aloe drinks are just a light vegetable beverage great for gentle detox.